Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Trust God!

"Bring Me your weaknesses, and receive My Peace....I am sovereign over everything. Do not wear yourself out with analyzing and planning. Instead, let thankfulness and trust be your guides...(keeping) you close to Me." -Jesus Calling

There is a power in walking in the gentle, God-given confident demeanor He provides in the midst of pain, challenging situations and stressful circumstances. Our walk with Jesus- when full of faith- is the greatest adventure.

I've discovered that it protects us from seeing too far ahead into the future, and keeps us from looking too far back into the past. Thus, we are kept from unnecessary fear and needless shame. Fear that comes when we anticipate an uncertain future and shame that comes when we rehearse a unpleasant past. So, rest assured you do not have to "wear ourselves out with analyzing and planning." Like a pilot who trusts his instruments while flying through the clouds of life, we can trust God's instructions while we are flying through our cloudy times.

John 14:27, “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” As the very true saying is:

No God, no peace!
Know God, know peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment