Friday, September 6, 2013

No FEAR!

 Fear is one of Satan's favorite weapons. When you start to feel afraid, affirm your trust in the Lord. Speak out...Resist the devil in His Name, and he will slink away from you. Refresh yourself in His holy Presence. 

Our lives are filled with moments of weakness, painful insults, unforeseen catastrophes, unfair persecutions, and mounting pressures that can overwhelm the best of any saint...but I am so grateful that...My God is Greater Than My Fears!

2 Peter 1:3-4 states, "For His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness...He has given us very great and precious promises, so that through them (we) may share in the divine nature, escaping the corruption that is in the world..." 

Living in His Presence is like "living in two realms simultaneously." To be an overcomer, I must 'come over' and capture more and more of His Divine Nature through the application of His "great and precious promises!"


Christ's power resides in us...in weaknesses, in insults, in catastrophes, in persecutions, and in pressures, for
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 states, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. Yet, when I am weak, then I am strong." (2 Cor.12:9-10)

We must not become weary in well-doing nor walk in FEAR (trust in false evidence appearing real) what can go wrong, when God has called us into His marvelous light and caused us to triumph in every good work. What is your challenge on today? I dare you to give it over to the Lord and trust that His strength is being perfected within your process of life. Pursue, Praise, Pray, and purpose in your heart that today will be a different day!
  \0/

No comments:

Post a Comment