Wednesday, September 12, 2018

The Word of the Day is HOPE!

Hope. Such a simple 4 letter word, yet timely important reminder that we never lose the simplicity of HOPE in our lives. You know the Bible says hope thou in God...

The Word "hope" is actually found in at least 105 verse(s), 40 chapter (s) and 28 book(s). It causes me to pause and think - if it's mentioned that many times in the Bible, and is that important to God it ought to be that important to us! 

It is so easy to look around and see the negative climate of our world... politically, emotionally and even spiritually, and be discouraged in a time where there are so many walls that seek to divide us as a human race!

However, Psalm 42:11, states
"Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God."

When we intentionally choose to focus on the hope that the Lord has put in our hearts and maintaining it, we can begin to walk with unshakable faith as faithful disciples of the Word.

Purposing in my heart today to keep hope alive in my heart. Not through it being another neat cliche', or an action misplaced in things, and/or people, but HOPE that is ALIVE in God!

I Hope and pray you are encouraged to do the same. Be blessed on today! \0/



No comments:

Post a Comment